Join us at our next event to hear from Social Chain, Freedman International, House of Kaizen, the Former CEO at Ogilvy & Mather, Battenhall and Waypoint Partners on the pitfalls to avoid during expansion, positioning your agency for the US market and how to build a robust sales and marketing plan to build your US pipeline.
The American Dream
26 March 2019, 9.00am – 11.00am
The Courthouse Hotel
International expansion remains a key area of growth for UK agencies and with the ‘Land of the Free’ just a hop over the Atlantic, for many the US is a natural next step in their quest for world domination.
While there are opportunities aplenty for UK agencies in the US, it’s not all hotdogs on the street corner and rollerskating down the boulevard. So, to help agency leaders who are looking to expand into the US, we’re bringing together a panel of agency owners who have successfully broken into the US to share the lowdown on the opportunities on offer.
At our latest event we’ll be exploring:
- Pitfalls to avoid during expansion and how to make sure the UK business doesn’t lose focus
- Anecdotal stories from agency owners that have been through the process and their learnings
- How to build a robust sales and marketing plan to drive your US pipeline
- Positioning your agency in a way that works for the US market
- How the pitch process differs to the UK
Click here or on the image below to save your seat, hope to see you there!